Korea :

Life in Korea

Banking | Cash | Addresses and Mail | Food and Water | Driving | Phones | Transportation | Housing | Healthcare | Hair | Television | Embassy | Alien Card | Garbage

Alien Card

You must have an alien registration card while residing in Korea. This is a form of identification issued by the local immigration office. With your visa in hand, your school will take you to the local immigration office sometime after arrival to receive your card. Be sure to remind your director after a couple of weeks that you need this in case he/she forgets.

Toledo Web Design - Toledo Graphics

Atlanta Web Design - Appeal Design